Scheduling an Appointment
Please contact me at (240) 507-7696 or to schedule an appointment.
If You Are Paying Out-Of-Pocket, you may be eligible for my Sliding Fee Scale, allowing you to see me at a reduced fee:
- Please let me know your gross annual income (as well as your spouse's, if you're doing couples therapy), and I'll let you know what your fee will be.
If You Are Using Insurance, please call your plan prior to your first appointment to inquire:
- What plan covers your mental health benefits? (This may be different from your medical plan.)
- Am I listed as a participating provider? I am a provider for the following plans:
BlueCross BlueShield PPO and HMO, including CareFirst, Federal Employee Plan (FEP) and Anthem;
Tricare (non-network, non-participating provider);
Johns Hopkins Employer Health Programs (EHP) and US Family Health Plan (USFHP); and
Coventry National and First Health Networks.
If you are not on one of these plans, check to see whether you have Out-of-Network Benefits, which may be similar to the in-network benefit. Depending on your situation, I may be able to file claims for you and/or work out a payment plan.
- Do you need an authorization for psychotherapy?
- Are transgender-related services covered (if applicable)?
- What is your cost share (deductible, copayment and/or coinsurance)?
If you prefer that I contact your plan, please provide me with your member number and date of birth.
Payment: I accept check, money order, cash or credit cards for payment. (I charge a small convenience fee for credit card transactions.)
Paperwork: Please print and complete the New Client Information, New Client Agreement, and Credit Card Authorization (if using a credit card) forms and bring them to your appointment. You may also download the Relationships Handout that I give to couples at the first session. Let me know if you prefer to complete your paperwork in person. If so, please arrive 10 min. early for your appointment. I will leave the paperwork for you to complete in the waiting room.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.