Scheduling an Appointment
Please contact me at (240) 507-7696 or to schedule an appointment.
If You Are Paying Out-Of-Pocket, you may be eligible for my Sliding Fee Scale, allowing you to see me at a reduced fee:
- Please let me know your gross annual income (as well as your spouse's, if you're doing couples therapy), plus your Out of Network benefits (if you have them; see below), and I'll let you know what your fee will be.
If You Are Using Insurance, please call your plan prior to your first appointment to inquire:
- What plan covers your mental health benefits? (This may be different from your medical plan.)
- Am I listed as a participating provider? I am a provider for the following plans:
BlueCross BlueShield PPO and HMO, including CareFirst, Federal Employee Plan (FEP) and Anthem;
Tricare (non-network, non-participating provider);
Johns Hopkins Employer Health Programs (EHP) and US Family Health Plan (USFHP); and
Coventry National and First Health Networks.
If you are not on one of these plans, check to see whether you have Out-of-Network Benefits, which may be similar to the in-network benefit. Depending on your situation, I may be able to file claims for you and/or work out a payment plan.
- Do you need an authorization for psychotherapy?
- Are transgender-related services covered (if applicable)?
- What is your cost share (deductible, copayment and/or coinsurance)?
If you prefer that I contact your plan, please provide me with your member number and date of birth.
Payment: I accept check, money order, cash or credit cards for payment. (I charge a small convenience fee for credit card transactions.)
Paperwork: Please print and complete the New Client Information, New Client Agreement, and Credit Card Authorization (if using a credit card) forms and bring them to your appointment. You may also download the Relationships Handout that I give to couples at the first session. Let me know if you prefer to complete your paperwork in person. If so, please arrive 10 min. early for your appointment. I will leave the paperwork for you to complete in the waiting room.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.